After a suitable tenant has been found for your property there are further regulations that a landlord must adhere to. Our property management team can relieve you of these obstacles and concerns. This will allow for the lease term to be hassle free.
We act as the primary contact for tenants in the in the event of a complaint or repair request, we report to the Landlord first, and then ensure that our professional and experienced tradesmen and contractors deal with any issues efficiently and effectively.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Rent collection and transfer to a chosen bank account accompanied by a monthly statement and invoice.
- Advise and organise adherence of any ongoing legal safety regulations (e.g. gas safety tests, electrical tests and fire proofing).
- Arrange general repairs and maintenance to be carried out subject to a specified limit that will be agreed in advance.
- Dealing with any insurance claims i.e. getting quotations, completion of claim form and arranging for any insured repairs to be carried out.
- Create an inventory of the property and take responsibility for producing / replacing inventory items.
- Conduct regular property checks and condition surveys to ensure your property is appropriately maintained to the required standard. Are report will then be compiled and submitted to you directly.
- Negotiate with your tenant near the end of their lease term and arrange, as directed by you, either a renewed lease agreement or a deposit return.
- End of tenancy cleaning.
- 24 hour repair and maintenance service.
- Arranging for the garden to be maintained if and as required.